For the third year in a row, SOMATER has obtained the “Silver” rating from EcoVadis, a benchmark organization for CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) performance. The score of 59 points is a continuation of SOMATER’s efforts to meet environmental and social requirements.
We are particularly proud to be once again among the top 16% of companies in these areas. We thank all our employees without whom this result would not be possible.
In its synthesis, EcoVadis highlight notably the following strengths:
- Environmental policy on certain issues related to water, materials, chemicals, waste and the end of product life
- Measures put in place to offset GHG emissions (e.g. purchase of verified carbon credits)
- Eco-design measures to make products lighter
- Products designed for easy recycling
- Responsible purchasing policy on both environmental and social practices of suppliers
You can find more information about EcoVadis and its evaluation methodology at the following address: www.ecovadis.com.